The Ultimate Team Building Experience
RC Car Racing provides a safe, fun, and competitive challenge for corporate team building. Companies are utilizing Racing Scenarios to increase communication through teamwork, strategizing to overcome challenges, and in creating a positive work culture.
Make sure you ask us about our R.A.C.E. conversation which focuses on Receiving Information, Adversity, Communication, and Eagerness. Let’s truly make this a team-building event.
Mobile Racing Challenge promotes very key components to team-building which are naturally occurring in the racing industry.
- You will be broken up into teams. Each team must work together in order to win The Golden Racing Cup. While race car drivers tend to get the credit for the win they would be nothing without their team.
- Team Manager’s run the administrative side of the team and makes sure everything comes together on race day.
- The Chief Crew who is in charge of the car design, suspension and tuning the engine to achieve the best results.
- There are a team of specialists who we never see on TV who work on the engine, tires, and general engineering.
- The Pit Crew Who executes day of maintenance and repairs, and of course the truck driver who brings the vehicle to and from each race.
Each participant will have the opportunity to work in these positions along with driving in order to lead their team to victory. Participants will develop respect for all team members who contribute in a fun and bonding atmosphere! Collaborating and team bonding are essential in racing, and how each person handles the tasks provides invaluable information to use for developing their team. It can show an individual’s strengths and weaknesses and even helps to place people in certain positions such as customer services or technical areas by the way they contribute and by their personalities. It also encourages strategizing to achieve a goal which is an often overlooked skill in normal day-to-day situations. Mobile Racing Challenge can support different group sizes. Different departments can compete against each other, or with each other to promote company bonding.
Contact us today to book your company’s team-building event.