Greetings Mobile Adventure Company Family,
Since our launching in 2015, we’ve worked to provide a safe and immersive experience not only to all of our team members but to all of our patrons as well. You’re part of our family. Your health and well-being are extremely important to us.
The outbreak of COVID-19/Coronavirus has been difficult for everyone. Our team has looked at every aspect of what we already do great and have built upon it so we can continue to offer a one of a kind experience.
My team has always done daily inspections and rigorous cleanings of all of our Escape rooms, Axe Throwing equipment, and RC Cars, but the time came to brainstorm what more we can do to further protect our patron’s health in response to COVID-19.
Here is a brief list of our health and safety precautions:
- All guests will be required to wear a face-covering and all of our team members will be wearing them the entire event as well.
- We constantly disinfect all locks, keys, buttons, hand props in our escape rooms, racing cars, and our throwing axes: any items that come into contact with hands are disinfected after each use.
- We have increased the intensity of our cleaning when it comes to the floors, walls, and all surfaces.
- We will be asking all of our patrons to use hand sanitizer before participating in our attractions, and we will be providing hand sanitizer to use before and during the attractions.
- We are continuing our policy of “No Food or Drinks Allowed” in our escape rooms and axe throwing trailer.
- We will be limiting the amount of events we will do per day to give us more time for cleaning and sanitizing in between events.
- We have limited the maximum amount of participants in any group events to allow for more social distancing.
- Our air circulation fans will be constantly on pulling fresh air into the room and pushing stale air out of the escape room.
- Mobile Axe Throwing and Mobile Racing Challenge are open-air experiences
We are dedicated to maintain a healthy environment for our team and our clients while providing entertainment that makes life worth living.
On behalf of Amy, Ethan, Brandon, Frank, Justin, and Drew, and myself we thank you so much for your continued support.
Mobile Adventure Company