Good Morning Escape Room and Axe Throwing Family,
This is Jason, the owner of Mobile Room Escape and Mobile Axe Throwing.
Since our launching in 2015, we’ve worked to provide a safe and immersive experience not only to all of our team members, but to all of our patrons as well. You’re part of our family: your health and well-being are extremely important to us.
The outbreak of COVID-19/Coronavirus has been difficult for everyone. During this downtime myself and my team have looked at every aspect of what we already do great and are working to improve upon it so we can offer a spotless one of a kind experience.
My team has always done daily inspections and rigorous cleanings of all of our escape rooms and all of our axe throwing equipment, but we recently had an internal discussion to brainstorm what more we can do to further protect our patron’s health in response to COVID-19/Coronavirus as we move forward.
Here is a brief list of our daily cleaning regiment, including what we plan to do moving forward:
- We constantly disinfect all locks, keys, buttons, hand props in our escape rooms, and our throwing axes: any items that come into contact with hands are disinfected after each use.
- We have increased the intensity of our cleaning when it comes to the floors, walls, and all surfaces (tables, desks, etc.).
- We will be asking all of our Mobile Room Escape patrons to use hand sanitizer before entering our escape rooms, and we will be providing hand sanitizer to use before and during the escape room.
- We are continuing our policy of “No Food or Drinks Allowed” in our escape rooms and axe throwing trailer.
- All guests will be asked to wear a face covering.
- We will be limiting each escape room and the axe throwing trailer to 2 events per day, to give us more time to clean and sanitize in between events.
- During the escape room and axe throwing experience all of our staff will be wearing masks and gloves to make sure our interactions with one group does not travel to the next group.
- Any client who has booked an hour long escape room or olympic style ax throwing event is entitled to (2) 30 minute escape rooms or olympic style axe events in order to decrease the maximum amount of participants in each group. This is normally an additional charge but we will be offering this option to each of our clients complimentary.
- For events longer than an hour we will work with each client to lower the maximum amount of participants in each escape room or axe throwing group while providing more time for the maximum number of people to participate.
- Our air circulation fans will be constantly on pulling fresh air into the room and pulling stale air out of the room
We are working our best to maintain a healthy environment for our team and our clients, while providing the entertainment that makes life worth living.
On behalf of Amy Ethan, Brandon, Frank, Justin, and Drew, and myself we are wishing you all the best, and thank you so much for your continued support.
Mobile Room Escape & Mobile Axe Throwing