Greetings Escape Room, Axe Throwing, and Racing Family,
This is Jason, the owner of Mobile Room Escape, Mobile Axe Throwing, and Mobile Racing Challenge.
Since our launching in 2015, we’ve worked to provide a safe and immersive experience not only to all of our team members but to all of our patrons as well. You’re part of our family: your health and well-being are extremely important to us.
The outbreak of COVID-19/Coronavirus has been difficult for everyone. During this downtime, our team has looked at every aspect of what we already do great and are working to improve upon it so we can continue to offer a one of a kind experience.
My team has always done daily inspections and rigorous cleanings of all of our Escape rooms, Axe Throwing equipment, and RC Cars, but we recently had an internal discussion to brainstorm what more we can do to further protect our patron’s health in response to COVID-19/Coronavirus as we move forward.
Here is a brief list of our daily cleaning regiment:
- We constantly disinfect all locks, keys, buttons, hand props in our escape rooms, racing cars, and our throwing axes: any items that come into contact with hands are disinfected after each use.
- We will be asking all of our patrons to use hand sanitizer before participating in our attractions, and we will be providing hand sanitizer to use before and during the attractions.
- We have increased the intensity of our cleaning when it comes to the floors, walls, and all surfaces.
- We are continuing our policy of “No Food or Drinks Allowed” in our escape rooms and axe throwing trailer.
- All guests will be required to wear a face-covering and all of our team members will be wearing them the entire event as well.
- We will be limiting each of our attractions to two events per day to give us more time for cleaning and sanitizing in between events.
- Any client who books a 60 Minute Escape Room or Olympic Style Axe Throwing an event is entitled to (2) 30 Minute Escape Rooms or Olympic Style Axe Sessions as we have decreased our normal maximum amount of participants in each group. This is normally an additional charge but we will be offering this option to each of our clients complimentary.
- For events longer than an hour we will work with each client to lower the maximum amount of participants in each escape room, racing group, or axe throwing group while providing more time for the maximum number of people to participate.
- Our air circulation fans will be constantly on pulling fresh air into the room and pulling stale air out of the escape room. Mobile Axe Throwing and Mobile Racing Challenge are open-air experiences
We are working our best to maintain a healthy environment for our team and our clients while providing entertainment that makes life worth living.
On behalf of Amy, Ethan, Brandon, Frank, Justin, and Drew, and myself we are wishing you all the best, and thank you so much for your continued support.
Mobile Room Escape, Mobile Axe Throwing, and Mobile Racing Challenge